Sunday 30 December 2007

Try again in 2008

2007 has been a loooong year. When I last wrote, Jerry couldn't walk.

Right after that I got shut out from the internet. Finally back on today. Very long story, and I'm not going into it.

Then Jerry's father died. Steven and I stayed here to keep things moving. Jerry also attended the funeral of an uncle while he was in the US.

We managed in spite of that to get moved as planned, and I came home to the new house after the final cleaning of the apartment to find a message on the phone that Dad had had a major stroke. He hung on for a few days, but then it was my turn to go off alone to a funeral.

Somehow in all of this the momentum behind the needlework challenge stopped. I have actually done several things since, but not as much as I had hoped, and of course I haven't been able to post things.

But 2008 will be a new year, and I'll try again.

No comments: